Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday 09:21 PM - permalinkCeCe
I finally got to test drive a Renegade today! They got three in yesterday. I set up appointment to drive one and by the time I got there only one was left! I drove a Lattitude it handled great loved the looks. I'm waiting for them to get a Limited before I make my decision white or red. I'm so happy though that I finally no they are for real lol!
Edit Report

·
Registered
111 Posts
I think white looks really good in the Limited, since the silver and white offset each other well. Bright colors like red/yellow/blue I think look better in the sport or latitude that have all black trim and no silver. And for the trailhawk, I think black, white silver, or red. I think blue or green looks funny with the red trim. But of course these are just my opinions...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I looked at a white and red latitude today after test driving a black latitude yesterday. White has won me over. It's not boring with the black accents. The red was fire engine and showed much more pollen than the white. (I live in Georgia) the only preference that I had in the red was the larger wheels and black roof. The dealer will call me once a white one comes in with the larger wheels. Side note: all of these had the matte black grill, rather than chrome - which looks 100 x better

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.