Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I've been following the forum since early this year and finally went and bought a Renegade. I ended up getting a Red Latitude 4x4 with the 1.4L. I liked the Trailhawk but without a manual I couldn't do it. Anyways, I am really enjoying this vehicle. I got an awesome deal on it from Fair Oaks Motors in Chantilly, VA through the USAA car buying service (in case anyone in the area is looking for one). I've really enjoyed all the useful information on these forums and I look forward to contributing to it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Congratulations! I drove the 1.4L manual and thought it was a lot of fun. Certainly felt like a much bigger motor and I couldn't really feel any turbo lag at all. You can't go wrong with that gas mileage either.

Best of luck to you with your new ride and happy trails!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everybody! I have about 750 miles on it so far and it's been great. Averaging 28.5 mpg so I'm enjoying that too. Only one minor issue with the panel under the glove box where your feet go. It was either loose or got kicked at some point and was hanging down the other day. I pushed it back up and once it slid sideways some it snapped in. Not sure if it wasn't completely locked in from the factory or what but all good now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.