Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I have my Renny for about six weks and absolutely love it. I have the remote Start system on it and I'm looking on how to set ON and OFF the Remote Start Comfort System, My Renny is a North edition so now you all know I'm from Canada (nobody's perfect) and I'll need this option activated in less than a month now. How can I make sure it is activated and where is the settings please? Does anybody knows? Thanks!

seb.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi Guys

I have my Renny for about six weks and absolutely love it. I have the remote Start system on it and I'm looking on how to set ON and OFF the Remote Start Comfort System, My Renny is a North edition so now you all know I'm from Canada (nobody's perfect) and I'll need this option activated in less than a month now. How can I make sure it is activated and where is the settings please? Does anybody knows? Thanks!

seb.
Hey nothing wrong with Canadians! ;) I have the limited with remote start and from my 'understanding' (I'm sure someone will tell me if I'm wrong lol)....when you leave the vehicle, you leave the heat set to where you want it, and if you have the heated seats and steering wheel, you leave those on as well when you shut off your car. When you restart later, it will be as you left it. Hope that helps and hope I'm right! LOL....:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have a TH with remote start and dual climate settings. I just have it set to the temp I want it in the Jeep. Now if you have the cold weather package I am pretty sure I read that when you start it, if the temp outside is below a certain degree the heated seats and steering wheel come on automatically.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a TH with remote start and dual climate settings. I just have it set to the temp I want it in the Jeep. Now if you have the cold weather package I am pretty sure I read that when you start it, if the temp outside is below a certain degree the heated seats and steering wheel come on automatically.

Hmm that I didn't realize. I'll have to wait to see if that's true. I assumed I would have to leave on the night before

Sent from my iPhone 6

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have th 2015 limited (not sure on the whole cold weather package thing) but when I remote start my car and it is below 40*F outside the driver seat and steering wheel automatically come on. The defroster automatically comes on as well. I, out of habit, always turn everything including heat/AC and all electronics off before I turn off and exit my car. The defroster still comes on automatically when I remote start

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have not tried the remote start yet. But....every time I get in the Jeep and turn it on the seats and steering wheel heat come on automatically. I turn them off when I exit the vehicle, but every time I get in they come on. I have searched the owners book but cannot find out if this is an error or if it is supposed to do this. I hate to leave it with the dealer if it is supposed to do this, but was concerned it was malfunctioning.

Mickee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.