Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Remove initial lag in your Renegade with the MADNESS GOPedal

7K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  MADNESS Autoworks 
#1 ·
There are countless upgrades available for your Jeep Renegade, why not start with something you can feel!

The newly updated MADNESS GOPedal w/ Bluetooth is designed to reduce initial lag felt in todays drive by wire vehicles by allowing you to advance your throttle’s timing to give you a more direct response for a much-improved feel.

View the full details for your Renegade by clicking the link below:

Jeep Renegade MADNESS GOPedal - Bluetooth - 1.4L Multi Air Turbo
Jeep - Jeep Renegade MADNESS GOPedal - Bluetooth - 1.4L Multi Air Turbo - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

Jeep Renegade MADNESS GOPedal - Bluetooth - 2.4L
Jeep - Jeep Renegade MADNESS GOPedal - Bluetooth - 2.4L - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

See less See more
#2 ·
Been testing one for a bit and so far it has done great in city & highway driving with no peddle lag.
Later in the month our BU will be going off road so I can't wait to see what happens than.

#4 ·
Jeep Renegade MADNESS GOPedal

Thousands of satisfied Jeep Owners from all over the world have purchased and use the MADNESS GOPedal! Try it out our newest version and find out why this is one of the best selling and best-reviewed products available for the Jeep Renegade.

Available with optional Bluetooth controls, for all Jeep Renegade models!

Find the MADNESS GOPedal that is the perfect fit for your Jeep Renegade by visiting the link below:
Search - renegade gopedal - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

#5 ·
The MADNESS GOPedal is designed to reduce initial lag felt in todays drive by wire vehicles by allowing you to advance your throttle’s timing to give you a more direct response for a much-improved feel.

Thousands of satisfied Jeep Owners have purchased and use the MADNESS GOPedal! Try it out and find out why this is one of the best selling and reviewed products available for the Jeep Renegade.

[VIDEO]

To find the MADNESS GOPedal that is the perfect fit for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:

#7 ·
We send out Jeep GOPedals on a regular basis. :)

A little reminder for forum members is that the GOPedal does come with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!

If you are not 100% satisfied with what the GOPedal does, simply reach out to us and we'll get the return process started for you.

#8 ·
Custom Feedback from their MADNESS GOPedal in their Jeep Renegade.

"I received this little piece of wonderful today. I can say that this is one of the best upgrades I've installed on my Renegade Trailhawk. Install was about 10 minutes. Performance improvement was immediate. I went from wanting to sell my slow 2.4l engine, to loving the performance, finally. Well done. To me, worth every penny.~Mike P"

For the full details on the MADNESS GOPedal for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:

#9 ·
The GOPedal puts the control in your hands! With four different modes and 8 settings, there is an adjustment to suit your needs.

Our new MADNESS GOPedal w/ Bluetooth Controls allows you the option to control your GOPedal with your smartphone.
Take full control of the throttle settings on your Jeep Renegade directly from your smartphone or tablet on the fly with newly integrated Bluetooth 4.0 Technology and our GOPedal App.

To find the MADNESS GOPedal that is a perfect fit for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:

#10 ·
I have had mine for some time and it works great! No lag and if you play with the settings it seems to have more power. Eco seems to add a few more MPG for us!

Reactions: Jeepatron
#11 ·
Buy with confidence:
This is one of the only upgrades available for your Jeep Renegade that comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

We are so confident that you will love our MADNESS GOPedal Plus for your Jeep Renegade that we are giving you a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Try it and if you don't love it send it back for a refund!

We offer the MADNESS GOPedal for all Jeep Renegade Models, to find the GOPedal that is the perfect fit for your Renegade please visit the link below:

#13 ·
Thank you for your feedback aschadly!

We're always happy to hear from fellow enthusiasts that our enjoying our upgrades.

If there is anything else we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll be happy to help.

#14 ·
The GOPedal puts the control in your hands! With four different modes and 8 settings, there is an adjustment to suit your needs.

Thousands of satisfied Alfa Owners from all over the world have purchased and use the MADNESS GOPedal! Try it out our newest version and find out why this is one of the best selling and best-reviewed products available for the Jeep Renegade.

For the full details on the MADNESS GOPedal for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
Search - renegade gopedal

#16 · (Edited)
A lot of Jeep owners are complaining daily about automatic gear change lag and the regular forum users know that Go Pedal and similar chips work a treat. yet as time goes by we constantly have to repeat and search for a link to direct the novice memberes to a relevant site

Before I proceed I don't want anyone thinking that I am only promoting a single company but is it at all possible for the Super Mods/Admin to create a sticky post for everyone to readily view before they even open up the forum linking them to Go Pedal type "chips".

Madness Autoworks religiously assist Jeep owners as can be demonstrated throughout the forum so why not give them the opportunity to be on that sticky post.

I do not pretend to understand the legalities of such actions but I am sure that the forum owners and Madness Autoworks could have their own discussion pertaining to that.

For the moment I am copying and pasting Madness Autoworks web page from post 1 above into my folder that I try to save all the useful nuggets of info gleaned from the forum. This will allow me a ready link.

#17 ·
Thousands of satisfied Jeep Owners from all over the world have purchased and use the MADNESS GOPedal!

Try it out our newest version and find out why this is one of the best selling and best-reviewed products available for the Jeep Renegade.

If you would like more information on the MADNESS GOPedal designed for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
Search - renegade gopedal

#18 ·

Our MADNESS GOPedal w/ Bluetooth Controls allows you the option to control your GOPedal with your smartphone.

To view the full details on the MADNESS GOPedal designed specifically for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
renegade gopedal - search

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.