Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to ask before I go ripping it apart, is the back panel just held on by clips that pop out like a door panel? I see the one screw in the handle you use to close the back gate but other than that, how do i remove the whole panel? I mainly just want to remove the large section with the jeep grill logo on it. I can't tell if the smaller panel that goes over the rear window overlaps the bigger section and needs to be removed first. Anyone taken it off yet?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it popped right off after that one screw, then there is a screw on each side of the smaller panel, then it pops off as well. pretty difficult lining it back up and getting it to pop back on but after a bit of re-positioning I was finally able to get everything back on.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I want to fit a rear dash cam and need to get the rear tailgate panels off. I have taken the one screw out of the "Pull-Down" handle on the lower half and the 2 screws that hold the lift up cargo cover and removed the cargo cover. There seems to be lots of push in clips on the top cover, but the lower cover doesn't seem to want to come out?? The vehicle is a 2015 Renegade Limited
Really need some help here!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts