Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here is a rendering of what the Jeep Laredo could look like. It is pictured here beside the Fiat 500X.

The Laredo seems like it is going to get quite a boxy silhouette in comparison to the Jeep Cherokee. Remember that the Fiat 500X and the Jeep Laredo both ride on the same underpinning even though they are very different vehicles.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Great find, but I do have to say that this is an AWFUL rendering. They rendered the BU as basically a shortened Patriot and left it with the exact same wheels as the 500X. I personally have a feeling BU is going to be slightly more contoured, perhaps along the lines of KL Cherokee....

·
Registered
831 Posts
the only issue I can see with mimicking the Patriots styling is that Jeep said they were killing the Patriot to bring out an all new, more capable model. Now thats all entirely possible with Patriot styling, the problem is going to be convincing the consumer that anything is different. If it looks like the Patriot its going to have a tough time getting past the stigmas...

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
the only issue I can see with mimicking the Patriots styling is that Jeep said they were killing the Patriot to bring out an all new, more capable model. Now thats all entirely possible with Patriot styling, the problem is going to be convincing the consumer that anything is different. If it looks like the Patriot its going to have a tough time getting past the stigmas...
Good point, it would make sense, a lot of people also loved the patriot styling so maybe this could be a way to carry on a bit of it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.