Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when jeep will release 2017 Renegade specs and options?

I am hoping they do a glass sunroof and would like to see if they add/change anything before i get one.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Does anyone know when jeep will release 2017 Renegade specs and options?

I am hoping they do a glass sunroof and would like to see if they add/change anything before i get one.
I think September is when the model year change over happens. Since the Renegade is still fairly new and hasn't been in the US market for a full year yet, it's a safe bet that there will only me minor trim changes such as regrouped option packages and special editions. Typically major feature upgrades are reserved for MMC refreshes which occur during the platforms halflife. Should see some revised front and rear fascias when this occurs for the '18 model year. As for the command view option, depending on the pricing of the all-new "17 Compass I think it may cause overlap. I wouldn't be surprised if they offered a glass roof on the Compass though.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Reinforcing "flaps" inquiries. I am confident some of you out there have the thread to the 2017 release and information. We are close to one month away when they should be available for ordering. September, 2016 should also mark the last production line assembly for 2016 Renegades. October, 2016 should mark first production line assembly for 2017 models.

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
No rumors and not likely to be much with the 2017 wrangler drawing all the rumor hunters and spy shots.

Fca often stretches visual refreshes more than three years. They are extremely late on the challenger/charger/300 platform. Wrangler is full blast. They need a major redesign on journey. Cherokee is a year ahead in line for a refresh. They want to introduce the grand wagoneer and a wrangler pickup for 2018.

I'll be shocked if we get more than the hurricane engines because tigershark is being replaced, the software tweaks to make it work, and start stop for CAFE. Maybe some color matched trim for limited or something since they ran that by consumers during initial marketing via wraps. Maybe interior color/pattern changes.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree that it won't be any big changes, mainly colors, wheels and hopefully the addition of glass sunroof that is already in production for non-us. Maybe apple carplay too. And of course the price increase.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well, if I'm getting one it'll be a 2017 since I'll probably have to order it to get what I want. If there are no major changes at least that means I can still get a Manual with MySky and Winter Package. Glass roof panels would be great. Does anyone know if the glass panels on the Euro-spec Renegades will fit in a US version?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.