Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully everyone is enjoying their Jeep Renegade. I have a question for the forum. What parts or accessories should automatically be added to the Renegade? Is there parts you wish the Renegade would’ve come with?
List you ideals or suggestion you wish the Renegade should be equip with.

·
Registered
2017 Latitude
7 Posts
Swing rear Door, so a spare tire can be carried on it as opposed to putting it in the trunk.
More storage space, those mini cup holders in the front doors are ridiculous. And storage in the map/light area.
Recovery hooks on ALL models.
Keep the manual tranny option in newer years.
Option for a regular sunroof, not the mysky (which seems to have enough issues)
Come equipped with A/T tires. It's a Jeep, not a sportscar.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Swing rear Door, so a spare tire can be carried on it as opposed to putting it in the trunk.
More storage space, those mini cup holders in the front doors are ridiculous. And storage in the map/light area.
Recovery hooks on ALL models.
Keep the manual tranny option in newer years.
Option for a regular sunroof, not the mysky (which seems to have enough issues)
Come equipped with A/T tires. It's a Jeep, not a sportscar.
All good suggestions. ?

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Turbo for more power, like the 2.0 turbo that comes in the new Cherokee would be perfect.

I like the lift gate rear door. I stand under it when it is raining when I have to get ready for work. Or for the shade when it is 100+ degrees outside.

Manual transmission for the 2.4 (2.0 turbo (wishful thinking)). lol

LED headlights (LED lights all around).

·
Super Moderator
3,342 Posts
Mud tires on the TH.
Rear diff skid plate.
Back seats folded ALL the way down, flat and even with the back's level to create more space.
Full LED lights.
Yellow LED fog lights.
GPS that can use Topo maps.

·
Registered
985 Posts
  • A blow up doll to use in car sharing lanes for 2 or more people in a car.:eek:
  • A pull out table from the boot like the Honda HRV:D
  • All the additions that Madness Autoworks have used and then donated to me free of charge.(y)(y)(y)
  • Those big chunky tyres that IDMOR uses.:p
  • A wife that will wash and hoover the Jeep (non drivers need to use the Jeep):love:
Finally, Jeep need to supply as "optional" a "humour chip" for some Renegade Owners to have inserted into their brains :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Amazon has some good stuff, LED lights are a good thing to put in except getting the molding off...if you don't have the trailhawk Black out hood I got a replacement skin and it helps with the glare my other has it painted on

·
Registered
985 Posts
I feel that the sliding armrest is too low down so I got this from Ebay. I have just wiped it with Leather cleaner and yes my Jeep needs a vacuum :p. It raises the level around 4" at the front and is contoured from higher at the front to lower at the rear. A very comfortable addition:

cushion 1.JPG
cushion 2.JPG

·
Registered
4 Posts
I feel that the sliding armrest is too low down so I got this from Ebay. I have just wiped it with Leather cleaner and yes my Jeep needs a vacuum :p. It raises the level around 4" at the front and is contoured from higher at the front to lower at the rear. A very comfortable addition:

View attachment 2396348361 View attachment 2396348362
Nice! Has anyone found anything for the door's armrest??? Coming from back-to-back Libertys, both my husband and I have found the armrest for the driver's side to be way too low! (Of course, the top of the door at the window is too high.)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts