Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for any Renegade brochures from any countries and in any language. They are for my private collection. If anybody has one they would like to send to me, please contact me via pm or my email [email protected] Payment for any costs can be made by me through paypal.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Kevin,

I have just sent you the followings from Hungary:
- Renegade Brochure
- Renegade Price List (divide prices by 450 and you will get them in British Pounds)
- Renegade Accessories

Best Regards,

Tibor

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tibor, a big THANK YOU, for you sir. I have them saved. I haven't looked at them properly yet, but I will.

It will be interesting to compare various markets/countries to see the differences. I wonder if our fuel prices in the UK were cheaper, would we have got the 2.4 litre engine? That is the reason why have haven't got it, according to Jeep.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I now have the following brochures

Canada, May 2015

Germany, April 2014, August 2014

UK, price list Jan 2015, Feb 2015, brochure Dec 2014, Jan 2015, accessories undated

Poland, brochure undated, 23 x 23 cm

United States, pre launch 2014. Also 2015 brochure and accessories brochure on the way.

I have a French brochure from 2014 on the way

If anybody has other brochures or anything with the Jeep Renegade on it regardless of language or market, I am interested in them. I am willing to cover any costs and charges.

·
Registered
285 Posts
When I was searching for my Renegade I went to my local dealer to shop. I had less than an enjoyable experience with them. They wanted me to purchase off their lot and were not willing to search for a Trailhawk for me. When I asked for a brochure, the salesman said that they only carry them for the Wrangler and that they were "expensive" and "we have to buy those ourselves". The general manager overheard the salesman say that to me and he saw the "what the fu**" expression on my face. He came over to try to smooth things over and I just said "I guess I should find a dealer with a Trailhawk on the lot, huh?" and he basically agreed. I left. I'm glad I did, because I found my exact Renegade that afternoon about an hour away from my home. They didn't have any brochures either, but they did offer to get me one. I haven't seen it yet but I do have a few downloaded PDF brochures.
My local dealer frantically called me the next week, but I ignored them. If they can ignore a customer's request, then I can ignore their follow-ups.

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
I had kind of the opposite experience at my local dealer. It was the first time I went out looking on lots in late March and all they had there was one Latitude. But I told the salesman I was interested in buying sometime soon but wanted the Trailhawk. He went in and got me this really nice brochure even had a poster in it. It was better than the two I already had. He didn't offer to search at that point but I also wasn't ready to buy that day anyway so he said he'd call me when they got any THs or that I could come back and order one. They were really nice, but they never contacted me, so I ended up going somewhere else (especially when I realized how hard finding anvil was). But anyway, that brochure they gave me is still impressive. :laugh:

·
Registered
285 Posts
I had kind of the opposite experience at my local dealer. It was the first time I went out looking on lots in late March and all they had there was one Latitude. But I told the salesman I was interested in buying sometime soon but wanted the Trailhawk. He went in and got me this really nice brochure even had a poster in it. It was better than the two I already had. He didn't offer to search at that point but I also wasn't ready to buy that day anyway so he said he'd call me when they got any THs or that I could come back and order one. They were really nice, but they never contacted me, so I ended up going somewhere else (especially when I realized how hard finding anvil was). But anyway, that brochure they gave me is still impressive. :laugh:
Maybe I can get my hands on a physical brochure soon. I have the brochures for all of my "bought-new" cars.

We own the flagship for the Jeep Renegade :) Anvil Trailhawk!
It's cool seeing your EXACT vehicle in a TV commercial :)

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I now have the Renegade brochure for the French market.

The 2015 USA brouchure and accesories brochure arrived today.

If anybody else has any Renegade material, brochures or magazine articles from the USA or abroad, please get in touch. Or anything else Jeep Renegade related.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got my Renegade brochure directly from Jeep, a couple of months before the vehicles actually came out in the US. But maybe you can still get one from them.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am still collecting brochures or anything with Jeep Renegade on it. If anybody has anything, please get in touch with details of what you have. Willing to pay any costs for shipping etc.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Today I received a Renegade brochure from morning moon in Slovenia. So a big THANK YOU Silvio for that :cool:

I now have the following Renegade brochures,

Canada A4 Size

France
2014 60 page brochure

Germany
April 2014 Der neue Jeep Renegade
August 2014 full 60 page brochure

GB
Dec 2014 32 page brochure
Jan 2015 64 page brochure
2015 original accessories
Jan 2015 price list
Feb 2015 price list
Aug 2015 64 page brochure
Oct 2015 price list
Jan 2016 original accessories essentials
Jan 2016 Night Eagle
Mar 2016 Dawn Of Justice

Poland
2015 60 page brochure

Slovenia
Dec 2014 60 page brochure

USA
2014 pre launch small brochure
2014 small fold out
2014 MY2015
Jan 2015 Mopar accessories

If anybody can help, please get in touch. Maybe I should change my username to RenegadeMad, because I really am Renegade mad!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I got my Renegade brochure directly from Jeep, a couple of months before the vehicles actually came out in the US. But maybe you can still get one from them.
Yes I got mine direct from Jeep UK through the website. They initially put the request through to my dealer, who I had already placed an order with, but in a follow up survey I said I had not received a brochure, at which point they posted one out.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got in touch with Jeep regarding paper Renegade brochures for non UK markets. Unfortunately Jeep UK don't have them for other markets. If I log on to the German Jeep site and attempt to order a German brochure, I cannot order it as my address is not in Germany, so therefore I am unable to order one. It is the same on every non UK site. This is why I have started this thread. I have managed to get some from ebay, but the common Renegade brochures are French, German, UK and USA.

So if anybody has a Jeep Renegade brochure of any any description, no matter what market or country, then please feel free to get in touch via pm or email me direct at [email protected] Anything with Jeep Renegade on it interests me, no matter how small.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Well I couldn't rest until I had the UK brochure (every new car in the last 26 years I've got the brochure for) and I was a bit annoyed the dealer didn't oblige. I'd just bought a 30K car from them afterall!

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When I visit Lookers Jeep, Cardiff, I'm always asked if I have this brochure, or have I got that one, or have you got this item. Tony Grimas, the guy I dealt with at the dealers, sent me a couple of the Dawn Of Justice Renegade poster brochures and a couple of matching pens. One of the posters will be kept mint in an extra strong punch pocket and the other will be going in a frame and hung on a wall in the house.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts