Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,685 Posts
Is anyone else really disappointed in the colors available? The majority seem cartoon-ish, and the only one I really like is Anvil which is only available on the Trailhawk.
Nope, I'm sick and tired of the Cold War era gulag themed palette of soul sucking grays and black. Granted, I think the wrangler tank color would have been much more awesome than the commando green, but this is honestly the first car in 15-18 years where there were four colors I liked. Heck the first where there was more than one.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I actually think the color selection is great. The primary colors fit the character of the Reney quite well, as well as the availability of the more traditional Jeep colors of Commando and Mojave Sand, and of course black and white.
The biggest issue is availability.... getting the model you want in the color you want in a timely manner.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My only disappointment was that you can't get the Limited in Orange. We really wanted it in orange but I wanted the 7" driver display. settled on a mostly maxed out Latitude, but would have really liked to get a limited in Sahara Orange.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I got yellow myself and glad I did (TH)
There is allot of black in it too....so looks good that way.
All yellow may have been a bit much...

Which is why I didn't go with white...which I was considering initially...but in the TH at least there is allot of black, and to me at least...if going to be white would need to be mostly all white.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.