Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,633 Posts
Yeah, I never understood why car companies spend $$ for a commercial and don't show off the car more. It seems like most new model commercials show the car whizzing by.

· Registered
4 Posts
Great commercial

Great commercial but I saw so little of the Renegade that it looked that a travel advertisement and now instead I want to save my money and travel the world. I'm sure that it got the curiosity flowing and many probably headed over to the jeep.com/renegadeworld website soon afterwards, as I did, and there you see that they are really selling the environment and intercultural development aspect of marketing, nice sales tactics.
I myself can't wait to see and get behind the wheel for a drive, all of my research has got me quite excited and I hope that it lives up to all its claims, inspiring promoting and size that I'm not too disappointed and find a four wheel drive Kia Soul. Yes, I own several Jeeps now so it will be much better but still a little afraid. As someone posted, this is a city comfort SUV giving you the option to do some minor 4x4ing, but I believe it is much more capable than your regular AWD on the market which are comparable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.