Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Something like it, yes. But those "d rings" don't look removable and look kinda cheap. Also there is no capacity spec on their site. True d rings hold 10,000+ lbs which is what I need.
yeah they refuse to even test their "tow hawk" kit because they're afraid of damaging their renegade.

so you're looking for something to attach to the renegade that you can then attach a d-ring to? So you would need an eye let or something then right? I am unfamiliar with that the front end of the TH looks like with the bumper cover off, but could you bolt up or weld on a "drawbar eye"?

For d-rings, you could check out mcmaster-carr - http://www.mcmaster.com/#d-shackles/=11jxe36

·
Registered
11 Posts
is the tow hook thread m16x2.0? I think that may be a limiting factor of finding an eyebolt, not many that have that long of a shank and none that i have come across are near 5 tons. Mopar sells them, but no mentions of their capacity.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.