Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Latitude. The situation is that when it gets hot sitting in the sun(has to be over 90) the display turns to metric. I have to go in to the settings, and uncheck english and recheck english to get it back to the english settings. Any know anything about this?

thnx in advance,
Scott M

·
Super Moderator
3,576 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

Sounds like your hitting the wheel button for the speedometer when you get in the Jeep that turns MPH to metric.

If not I have never heard of it changing it's self. Ghosts or dealer time than.

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
W E L C O M E ! ! ! to the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 2018 Latitude did this and I had to go into the Uconnect (the radio) to change it back. There is a setting in there (under "settings" I believe) to choose which you want to display. I had no idea why this happened because I know I didn't change it. But, it was easily changed.

Mike

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Fear not and dont let it worry you too much.

The guys have given you the correct way to change your dashboard settings.

Now for my way :p:p:p

75 kph is rougly 50mph (2/3rds) :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 2018 Latitude. The situation is that when it gets hot sitting in the sun(has to be over 90) the display turns to metric. I have to go in to the settings, and uncheck english and recheck english to get it back to the english settings. Any know anything about this?
thnx in advance,
Scott M
Mine does this also. Have no idea why it does it. I know for a FACT that I’m not hitting the button on the wheel because I have to go in and change it in the uconnect settings. When I go in the settings it’s already on US. Strangest thing. I had my service person look at it but they have no idea what to say about it. It’s a “Jeep” thing lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
mine does it every few months and more often also changes the temperature settings from one trip to the next. Did it this afternoon, parked it on Lo and came out to it on 80 degrees! Also it's constantly unpairing my phone which is a huge pia! I've had it to the dealer and it still does it!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Im with you guys,mine does it every now and then,keeps us on our toes eh! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts