Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's cool. I think I saw that decal on eBay. Would it fit on the C pillars?
That's where I got this one. Only place I have seen them. The guy seems to have the same design for other Jeeps and the FJ Cruiser. The decals are 6 1/2 by 4 1/4 so I am not sure if they will fit or not.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I think they might look good where @Hypocrite put his
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo...day/18857-u-s-army-star-decal.html#post206321

I got Renegade-wording decals and walked around my Jeep a few times before I could decide on a spot. :laugh: Even then I taped it on a couple different spots to try out how it looked before I applied it.
I just looked at hypocrite's pics & agree. They will look very good there. I just have to make sure they will fit. Should get decals on Wednesday & will install this next weekend.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hey, where did you get that cargo basket? Love your trailhawk!
Wal-Mart :) Cheap, I know but it's very solid with little wind noise. Also doesn't affect the usage or removal of the My Sky panels.
The basket is Reese Carrypower UVenture Rooftop Cargo Basket ($100.00) and the cross bars are Reese Carry Power U-Venture 48" Round Rooftop Cross Bars ($90.00)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wal-Mart :) Cheap, I know but it's very solid with little wind noise. Also doesn't affect the usage or removal of the My Sky panels.
The basket is Reese Carrypower UVenture Rooftop Cargo Basket ($100.00) and the cross bars are Reese Carry Power U-Venture 48" Round Rooftop Cross Bars ($90.00)
Sweet! Thank you! Better than spending $600 plus on Thule or Yakima supplies. I bought the Yakima cross bars but I'm not wanting to spend another $235 on the basket. Great to know there's a cheaper option. Thanks again!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Do you have the Powered My Sky? Just checking that the front panel can be opened with the cargo basket in place without any contact. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wal-Mart
Cheap, I know but it's very solid with little wind noise. Also doesn't affect the usage or removal of the My Sky panels.
Do you have the Powered My Sky? Just checking that the front panel can be opened with the cargo basket in place without any contact. Thanks for the info!
He does have the powered MySky and told me that it did not interfere, I had the same question as I am looking to add a basket as well.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Will do. I also just purchased 20" distressed Army Star for the hood. Not sure the Silvers will match, hopefully so. Hopefully have the star & the other decals won't be too much.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.