Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,408 Posts
nice to see the sierra blue. That's one of the colors I like the idea of, but have to see it in person. So it's not a bad color, but still can't tell how the renegade wears it.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I wonder how whoever filmed this knew the train would be flying by at exactly that time. Really cool though. I was happy to see a few orange ones on there.

·
Super Moderator
3,408 Posts
I wonder how whoever filmed this knew the train would be flying by at exactly that time. Really cool though. I was happy to see a few orange ones on there.
You say that like there aren't people whose hobby it is to film EVERY train that goes by a certain point. Cause there are. They are scintillating conversationalists. (that's a lie. train people are f-ing weird)

·
Registered
953 Posts
You say that like there aren't people whose hobby it is to film EVERY train that goes by a certain point. Cause there are. They are scintillating conversationalists. (that's a lie. train people are f-ing weird)
Wait. Is that actually a thing? People just sit around filming trains that go by for the fun of it? Weird.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Wait. Is that actually a thing? People just sit around filming trains that go by for the fun of it? Weird.
You'd be surprised at the things that some people do. I've lived in a big city long enough and been out at different times to see some interesting stuff. Just imagine what cops come across.

·
Super Moderator
3,408 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts