Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Dear lord that thing is ugly. The front overhang looks like it's 4 feet long. The proportions are TERRIBLE on that Jeep.

Having said that, seeing it in the movie would be cool. Jeeps make great movie stars.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Pretty cool. That stunt driver did a pretty good job. The Renegade gets so close to the camera when it does its power slide.

I don't really think of the Renegade when I think of Wayne Industries and Batman though.
they're security cars like you would see at any mall. I wouldn't call them true representatives of the batman brand no 0:)

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
They kind of remind me of the Acura RDXs they used in the Agents of Shield TV series. I kind of like the flat black, but having a buddy with a flat black Harley Davidson, I know that they are not easy to take care of as far as paint jobs go.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I'm a bit of a comic and superhero nerd, and I just don't think Wayne Industries would go for a Jeep, especially a Jeep Renegade. Wayne Industries would go more for a Cadillac or Mercedes-Benz, or perhaps Jaguar/Land Rover.

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
I'm a bit of a comic and superhero nerd, and I just don't think Wayne Industries would go for a Jeep, especially a Jeep Renegade. Wayne Industries would go more for a Cadillac or Mercedes-Benz, or perhaps Jaguar/Land Rover.
Or like every place around here with security cruising parking lots, something hybrid or a several year old ford escape.

For those that haven't gone hybrid, a renegade might be the real world replacement between price and space.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Jeep Renegade in action filming Batman V Superman movie

There is a new Batman vs Superman movie being filmed, and the Jeep renegade is being featured in the film. I guess Wayne Enterprises bought a whole fleet of Renegades in this alternate reality. Here we have pictures and a video that show the Renegade in action during filming.

In the video you can see Ben Affleck's stunt double driving the Wayne Enterprises Jeep Renegade. It's no Batmobile, but I guess Bruce Wayne hasn't had the chance to invent that yet.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I'm confused, you don't think Wayne enterprises would go for a cost efficient solution for their security fleet?

LOL i just find it strange speculating on the ideological motivations behind a fictional company buying security vehicles.

What CEO/founder do you know that frets over the brand message his choice of throwaway compliance fleet vehicles projects to the proletariat?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I'm confused, you don't think Wayne enterprises would go for a cost efficient solution for their security fleet?

LOL i just find it strange speculating on the ideological motivations behind a fictional company buying security vehicles.

What CEO/founder do you know that frets over the brand message his choice of throwaway compliance fleet vehicles projects to the proletariat?
The one that got paid big bucks by Jeep/FCA Marketing for product placement.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Well, if you are in the know about about comics and Batman then you would know more about the character and Wayne Industries. Bruce Wayne isn't so concerned with having affordable vehicles. I just think that he would go for something maybe not expensive, but more mid range as if he wasn't so concerned with price.

I'll reserve final judgement until I see the actual movie I guess.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.