Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics

The orange is definitely darker than the Jeep site shows it to be. I think it's a cross between a Jagermeister Orange and red.

Two "end of purchase ordeal" pics attached taken at around 8:30pm after we bought it. Waiting for the weekend for some decent outdoor shots. So far it's what I was looking for, although I need to get used to the fact that it's not going to be like the Scion FRS I traded in.

I will say Toyota's infotainment center worked better with my phone, which I use for streaming music. It works with the Jeep interface, but I really hate that when I turn it on, I get a radio station playing (I don't want to hear music before I actually select something). I then have to select Media, then Bluetooth, then select my already paired phone to finally play music I want. Toyota's automatically remembered what was playing from where when I turned off the ignition. It was seamless.

The seats are comfortable and the controls logically and simply laid out. Something I appreciate as I just want to drive and not be fiddling with all sorts of buttons, etc.

I've only been driving it for a day and half, but so far I think I made a great decision.

Administrator: Can you fix my horrible spelling of "Renegade" is the thread title? I suck at typing.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Lattitude arrived in Mishawaka, Indiana on 3/17 and I promptly bought it. Omaha Orange with the 2.4L and 9-speed transmission. Dealer had it for about 2 hours. I think I now know more about it than they currently do.
Looks great! Thanks for the photos. And congratulations! Please let us know how it drives and what your initial thoughts are after a few days of ownership. Be interested to see what you think.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fender gap (if you mean the area between the tire and wheel well opening) is around 2.75" at front and back and 4" at the top around the rear opening. The front is slightly more.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yes, that was the dealer on McKinley. I just happened to email them in the morning to find out if they knew when they may get any in and the Latitude showed up that afternoon.
Thanks! It looks good, pretty much what I would be looking for, I really like the color! Good luck with it. Is it 4wd, I know that dealer ship is good for stocking more fwd than 4x4's, which never made sense to me with the snow we get.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey hey.I am also from Mishawaka and presently snowbirding here in the sunny South

Have just started to dicker with Downie in Napannee on a solar yellow sport manuel and fwd if he can find one
We'll see what happens in the future

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.