Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Renegade is here!!

12K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  Knucklez 
#1 ·
Just heard from a dealer contact in Michigan in Detroit area that a truckload of renegades were just delivered. The initial spec order includes a predictable mix of models and trim levels. On the ground now. I expect more dealerships to have them very soon.

#RENEGADEISHERE

#11 ·
I was called this morning from my local dealer in Chicago Suburbs (On their call list), and they claim to have a red limited fwd due in Wednesday and want me to schedule a visit. Not exactly what I wanted, (I need 4WD) but if true, worth a test drive for general impressions. If I get to drive this week, will post after.

#14 ·
Renegade deliveries in progress!

So far, minijeep.TV has learned about multiple deliveries in the Detroit area today. I think it's safe to assume that being close to the Renegade Mothership (the chysler tech center, not the auto transporter from italy) has its perks.

Chrysler has been staging them in the area for a few weeks at least and now it looks like the dam has burst!

I've confirmed deliveries to two different dealerships in the area already today. Only a portion of the spec models have arrived so far

minijeep.TV will be on the ground in Detroit just as soon as it's been confirmed that the new minijeep.TV trailhawk has landed and passed its PDI.

We will be covering all things Renegade from Mopar, aftermarket product reviews and recommendations, Renegade trail adventures and events, how-tos and more!

Attachments

#16 ·
So far, minijeep.TV has learned about multiple deliveries in the Detroit area today. I think it's safe to assume that being close to the Renegade Mothership (the chysler tech center, not the auto transporter from italy) has its perks.

Chrysler has been staging them in the area for a few weeks at least and now it looks like the dam has burst!

I've confirmed deliveries to two different dealerships in the area already today. Only a portion of the spec models have arrived so far

minijeep.TV will be on the ground in Detroit just as soon as it's been confirmed that the new minijeep.TV trailhawk has landed and passed its PDI.

We will be covering all things Renegade from Mopar, aftermarket product reviews and recommendations, Renegade trail adventures and events, how-tos and more!
What's interesting to note is that this Renegade is not yet listed on this dealerships web site. Note the dealerships name on the bottom of the window sticker, Suburban in Troy,Mi.

Attachments

#20 ·
In addition to Valenti in Mystic, the Norwich CT dealership has three on its site. They don't really know anything other than FCA computer is telling them their Renegades are in transit. I guess that could mean anything from "leaving the factory today" to "on a truck on I-95".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.