Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm also from Pittsburgh area, I live in Munhall. Which part of town are you from? I'm happy to see you're picking up your Renegade today, I'm still waiting for mine to come in at Ron Lewis CDJR in Pleasant Hills.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Congratulations from the other end of PA.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats on the New Jeep. We have a Colorado Red Trailhawk. We live near by in Westmoreland County.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I purchased my Yellow Trailhawk (in April) from Louis at South Hills Jeep. So far a positive experience (had to take it back for a stuck key in the ignition, but they gave me a loaner 200). So far, no other issues.

I'm from about an hour north up route 28 (Lower Burrell, PA). I see 3 renegades frequently up my way, my Yellow TH, a Red TH, and a Black Sport.

Enjoy your Renny

·
Registered
79 Posts
She's a Home Health Aid and sees patients in their homes. She has many in the New Ken, Arnold and Lower Burrell area. So Maybe.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome to the forum! I'm also from Pittsburgh area, I live in Munhall. Which part of town are you from? I'm happy to see you're picking up your Renegade today, I'm still waiting for mine to come in at Ron Lewis CDJR in Pleasant Hills.
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply. I am in Moon Township. So far loving the Renegade.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine jerked a lot when shifting when I first bought it. I've put 3000 miles on it and the transmission has gotten a lot smoother now. Still a hard shift when going into 5th gear but I've heard that's normal for the 9 speed...Congrats on your new Renegade though! If you see a Black TH in the Bethel Park area it might be me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.