Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Here, in my country, TH model is exclusively in Diesel and I don't want diesel.

So if I buy a Limited and I want TH features like ground clearance and approch, breakover angles etc. and skid plates (I know LOW mode and Rock mode won't be able but that's OK), do you think it's possible to buy in spare part a front TH bumper (the back bumper looks the same), skid plates and fix all this on a Limited ?

For the suspension I don't know if it's a different model or just a height setting or a different spring....

thank you

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello everyone,

Here, in my country, TH model is exclusively in Diesel and I don't want diesel.

So if I buy a Limited and I want TH features like ground clearance and approch, breakover angles etc. and skid plates (I know LOW mode and Rock mode won't be able but that's OK), do you think it's possible to buy in spare part a front TH bumper (the back bumper looks the same), skid plates and fix all this on a Limited ?

For the suspension I don't know if it's a different model or just a height setting or a different spring....

thank you
well the main problem is that if you replace the front bumper with the same used in the TH you can't install the FCW. The skid plate can be purchased as MOPAR accessory.

However EMEA models are 4wd only with the diesel engine, so what do you do with a renegade 4X2 who looks like a TH? In addition remember that automatic Limited 4wd have LOW and HDC.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Giulio,

Thanks for your answers. Here in France, it's going to have a Limited version with 4*4 mode available with AT 9 speed 170 cv petrol.

For the FCW it's weird because here in France you can get it with the TH...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I checked on Jeep website and I guess you're right FCW is not available on TH.

Well it's not really important. That's why I would like to know if you can change the parts I mention earlier (front bumper, skid plates and suspensions)

Thanks !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.