Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't help but notice that there is no Renegade badge on the back of my Latitude. It has the side badges, but only the Latitude badge on the hatch.

I'm thinking a decal of the "X" logo, with the word Renegade worked in, would look very nice, maybe positioned in the lower left corner and sized to complement the trim level badge.

Something like this:

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah Ive had people look at the back and go "oh thats different, its a Jeep Sport?, never heard of that model before" lol
Yeah when my mother-in-law first saw mine it was from the back, and she said, "It's called a Renegade, right?" with a little confusion.

Also, I really like the black-on-orange contrast, so I'm looking for ideas to add additional black highlights to my Renegade.

In different sizes, I can see one of these looking very nice on the C-pillars, or the hood. I've seen the star and tire-tread decals that are offered, I'm surprised a decal with this logo isn't available already.

There's lots of places to get custom-cut decals now, in any color you want. If there is interest I could investigate this and maybe we could get a group buy going.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.