Jeep Renegade Forum banner
121 - 140 of 153 Posts
Discussion starter · #121 ·
Jeep Renegade Lift Kit with Wheel Centering Kit by G-Force - 2.5cm

Now in Stock!

The G-Force Lift Kit with Wheel Centering Kit is designed to give you the best lift possible for your Jeep Renegade!

The G-Force Lift Kit is specifically designed for the Jeep Renegade, and offers a 2.5cm lift. The kit also includes the G-Force Wheel Centering Kit which aligns the wheels back toward the center of the wheel well after you've lifted it.

For more information / additional images click the link below:
http://madnessautoworks.com/index.p...keyword=Jeep+Renegade+G-Force&product_id=1085

Jeep Renegade Lift Kit with Wheel Centering Kit by G-Force - 2.5cm

Now in Stock!

The G-Force Lift Kit with Wheel Centering Kit is designed to give you the best lift possible for your Jeep Renegade!

The G-Force Lift Kit is specifically designed for the Jeep Renegade, and offers a 2.5cm lift. The kit also includes the G-Force Wheel Centering Kit which aligns the wheels back toward the center of the wheel well after you've lifted it.

http://madnessautoworks.com/index.p...keyword=Jeep+Renegade+G-Force&product_id=1085
will madness be fabricating a lift that can compete with daystar? this is not even an inch and look only like a body lift?

Discussion starter · #123 ·
will madness be fabricating a lift that can compete with daystar? this is not even an inch and look only like a body lift?
We will be offering several lift options. This option is from our Italian Partner G-Force. The product is now in stock, but we will probably sell out quickly based on inquiries.

The kit looks good and for those that want a mild lift this is a very good option.

We also work with Daystar and have been offering their product line for many years. We have their kit on order and as soon as they are released we will ship out any preorders. The first batch is sold out so we were limited on what we were able to get our hands on and got everything we could. If Daystar is what you are looking for we will have stock as soon as everyone else and will offer the lowest price guarantee on it along with local installation.

We are also developing our own kit which is different then both of the above. We have tapped the services of some of the very best designers and fabricators in the business to design the lift kit along with several other accessories.

Many of them will be revealed at SEMA in less then 2 weeks and then at the Los Angeles Auto show. Right after SEMA we will announce full details and pricing.

With these three options we believe we will have something for just about everyone.

Hello The Drifter,

We have been really slammed here at the shop and have not had time to check the forums much. I will pair up with our Lead Tech and get you an answer to your question asap.

Thank you for your understanding!
Very good, thank you.

Yo guys!

I am in So Cal and very into doing beta product testing on my Trailhawk. I think you guys are doing really nice upgrades and hope to do something with you!

Cheers,
Rikki

The Renegade is not built with body-on-frame construction. No such thing as a body lift. These are essentially suspension spacers to shift the suspension mounting points downward in relation to the vehicle.

Body lifts are spacers installed between body and ladder frame. The Renegade has unibody construction where the body is the frame.

... isn't a body lift.. can't be on a unibody car type... this is suspension lift by spacers... this help also to use bigger tire because the top level of tire on full compression is lowered too...

>:D

Reactions: rtravis1946
Discussion starter · #128 ·
Yo guys!

I am in So Cal and very into doing beta product testing on my Trailhawk. I think you guys are doing really nice upgrades and hope to do something with you!

Cheers,
Rikki
I am sending you a PM right now.

We will be offering several lift options. This option is from our Italian Partner G-Force. The product is now in stock, but we will probably sell out quickly based on inquiries.

The kit looks good and for those that want a mild lift this is a very good option.

We also work with Daystar and have been offering their product line for many years. We have their kit on order and as soon as they are released we will ship out any preorders. The first batch is sold out so we were limited on what we were able to get our hands on and got everything we could. If Daystar is what you are looking for we will have stock as soon as everyone else and will offer the lowest price guarantee on it along with local installation.

We are also developing our own kit which is different then both of the above. We have tapped the services of some of the very best designers and fabricators in the business to design the lift kit along with several other accessories.

Many of them will be revealed at SEMA in less then 2 weeks and then at the Los Angeles Auto show. Right after SEMA we will announce full details and pricing.

With these three options we believe we will have something for just about everyone.
great cant wait to see what y'all come out with!

Discussion starter · #131 ·
Man I wish I lived on the west coast. I'd totally help out with my trailhawk!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MADNESS Autoworks
@MADNESSAutoworks

I am very interested in ordering the ECM.
I have a couple of questions.
1) Do you ship overseas? I live in Greece. If yes, how much will be the additional cost for shipping?
2) Do you have a dyno diagram with a comparison of before and after installing the ECM. I see you say that the gains are more or less around 30hp.
What about the torque? The stock torque is about 23.5kgrms. Is there an increase in torque?

The reason I would like to see the dyno diagram is because I would like to see how smooth the hp and torque lines/curves are after installing the ECM.
I thank you in advance for your kind reply.

Discussion starter · #134 ·
I'm curious about something, are you guys planning on hitting the major Auto shows throughout the US (like Chicago, NY, etc) or just in a certain region out west.

TS

Ok, so 22psi is the max that you can run reliably with stock internals then it sounds like...Could that 22psi spring be paired with the madness ECM? Or is the madness ECM designed to work with stock boost levels?
Hello The Drifter,

We have been really slammed here at the shop and have not had time to check the forums much. I will pair up with our Lead Tech and get you an answer to your question asap.

Thank you for your understanding!
Just checking in - Do you have an answer for me? Thank you.

Discussion starter · #137 ·
Could that 22psi spring be paired with the madness ECM? Or is the madness ECM designed to work with stock boost levels?
Hi,

The MADNESS ECM will work with our without the upgraded spring.

Our sales manager is currently running the former on is FIAT 500 Turbo and he is having no issues with it.

Discussion starter · #138 ·
@MADNESSAutoworks

I am very interested in ordering the ECM.
I have a couple of questions.
1) Do you ship overseas? I live in Greece. If yes, how much will be the additional cost for shipping?
2) Do you have a dyno diagram with a comparison of before and after installing the ECM. I see you say that the gains are more or less around 30hp.
What about the torque? The stock torque is about 23.5kgrms. Is there an increase in torque?

The reason I would like to see the dyno diagram is because I would like to see how smooth the hp and torque lines/curves are after installing the ECM.
I thank you in advance for your kind reply.
Hi there!

1. Yes, we ship globally! We would have to get your full shipping address in order to give you a quote.
2. Please refer to this post: http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo...33962-engine-control-module-2.html#post370697

Discussion starter · #140 ·
Protect the cargo area of your Jeep Renegade!

Whether it is a pair of dirty work boots, snow covered gear or a leaky grocery bag this liner will keep the interior clean and protected.

Weekend Promo Sale: $60 SHIPPED!

http://madness.link/kltmg

Use promo code at checkout: JEEPRCL

Or you can also give us a call at (562) 981-6800 and mention this promotion!

121 - 140 of 153 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.