Jeep Renegade Forum banner
141 - 153 of 153 Posts
Discussion starter · #142 ·
What size tire are you fitting to that wheel? With and or without spacers?
I'll get tire specs for you shortly!

As for product availability, we will have more information about that soon.

:ReneBlueWave:

Discussion starter · #143 ·
The tires on the vehicle now are 235/65/17.

We had 2 days to fit the new prototype wheels and tires and had very few options.

For production version we will be going with a smaller size and wider wheel and a different tire.

The current set up does not give us enough clearance and we will be changing them after the show.

Nothing in a size we would like to see is available for this vehicle. Due to this we are in discussions with several wheel manufacturers and are looking to possibly produce a wheel that is specific for the Renegade.

Discussion starter · #146 ·
Any news on wheel specs and flare prices yet?
No updates yet.
We are finishing up our custom subwoofer boxes this month. Next product scheduled for production are our bumper bars. After the flares will follow.

Any word on a short throw shifter?
As far as a short shifter we do not have one in the works right now, but if one of our partners decides to develop one we will certainly be open to offering it if it works well.

Any news on opening a branch in Europe...? :D

Reactions: MADNESS Autoworks
Discussion starter · #148 ·
Any news on opening a branch in Europe...? :D
Haha actually we do work with a few partners in Europe however we also ship globally without a problem! When you have the moment please feel free to reach out to me directly jreyes@madnessautoworks.com and I can always help you out with any questions you might have in regards to shipping, quotes etc!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Joseph
Sales Manager
MADNESS Autoworks

Haha actually we do work with a few partners in Europe however we also ship globally without a problem! When you have the moment please feel free to reach out to me directly jreyes@madnessautoworks.com and I can always help you out with any questions you might have in regards to shipping, quotes etc!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Joseph
Sales Manager
MADNESS Autoworks
Hi. Thanx for your reply. I know you ship worldwide but it's the unbearable customs tax that I am trying to avoid. :(

Hi. Thanx for your reply. I know you ship worldwide but it's the unbearable customs tax that I am trying to avoid. :(
Ever found a way to get the amazing pushbar to Europe? Shipping cost are very high. Would be an option to combine multiple interested people here and get one shipment. Distribution within Europe probably won't be a problem

Discussion starter · #151 ·
Ever found a way to get the amazing pushbar to Europe? Shipping cost are very high. Would be an option to combine multiple interested people here and get one shipment. Distribution within Europe probably won't be a problem
We are currently prototyping a new version of the MADNESS front bar that will make shipping it much easier. We hope to release more details soon, we just fitted the new version to our Renegade for some real-world testing.

We are currently prototyping a new version of the MADNESS front bar that will make shipping it much easier. We hope to release more details soon, we just fitted the new version to our Renegade for some real-world testing.
Sounds promising! Make shipping easier because it will come in parts and transport of a smaller package is much cheaper?:cool:

Discussion starter · #153 ·
Sounds promising! Make shipping easier because it will come in parts and transport of a smaller package is much cheaper?:cool:
Something like that. We are looking into turning it into a three-piece system where the left and right sides bolt to the center frame. And yes that will allow us to ship them in a much smaller box.

141 - 153 of 153 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.