Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Do those limb riser wires wobble while going down the road at high speed ? That would drive me bat crap crazy. Do you leave them on all the time or only when going off-road ? I can't see much use in leaving them on 24/7, not many low-hanging branches on a paved road.... kinda like wearing a rain coat on a sunny day...

Plus, I think you need a few more decals.....:)

All kidding aside, it looks good !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The light bar is not that expensive..I bought it from Amazon.. The brand name is DNA motoring..But I have to custom cut the base of the light bar to make it fit to the roof. And bolted it to the roof rails with a U clamp.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Limb riser will not wobble if the tension of the string is good enough..I used the limb risar on a heavy storm day..its was actually ok.. I have the turn buckle attached to to the string. SO if I feel that the string is loose.. I can tighten it up will the turn buckle..Actually the limb risar I made it my self. I got the hardware from RONA..and custom molded the clamps that attached to the hood part and roof. I will post the photo of clamps and limbrisar soon..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts