Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I have a 2018 jeep renegade , and it has about 10,000miles and all the air con and heater worked until one day out of nowhere it stopped working , it didn't blew any air whatsoever no cold , no heated anything , but all the lights iluminate telling it's activated and working but no air comes out , any other time it comes back like magic and then goes out , when it's activated you can hear de compressor activating but not blowing air yo de cabin , i already checked all the fuses for aircon and they are all right , I don't know what can be the problem , and it really suffer because it's almost summer reaching temps of almost 80-90° please help!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone I have a 2018 jeep renegade , and it has about 10,000miles and all the air con and heater worked until one day out of nowhere it stopped working , it didn't blew any air whatsoever no cold , no heated anything , but all the lights iluminate telling it's activated and working but no air comes out , any other time it comes back like magic and then goes out , when it's activated you can hear de compressor activating but not blowing air yo de cabin , i already checked all the fuses for aircon and they are all right , I don't know what can be the problem , and it really suffer because it's almost summer reaching temps of almost 80-90° please help!
I would say to check if your fan is working and next check your cabin filter, if it is plugged up it can stop the flow as well. There are many youtubes on how to change it.

·
Super Moderator
4,165 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

Dealer time!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts