Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so this about my Renegade. I will tell it like it is, warts and all.

I collected the solar yellow Renegade on Tuesday 29th September 2015. If had 17 miles on the odometer. Now there are about 115 miles on the clock. I didn't realise that I had been anywhere to clock up almost 100 miles in a couple of days.

So far the Renegade is everything that I hoped it would be. Let's hope that it stays like this.

These are the only pictures that I have of the Jeep at present. You may have seen a couple of the photos elsewhere on here, so apologies for that.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
I collected the solar yellow Renegade on Tuesday 29th September 2015. If had 17 miles on the odometer. Now there are about 115 miles on the clock. I didn't realise that I had been anywhere to clock up almost 100 miles in a couple of days.
This seems to be a common occurrence with the Renegade. You love it so much you don't even notice how much you drive it!

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do love it, yes. More than I thought. I was struck on it from the first time I saw the ad on tv.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congratulations! Solar yellow really fits your Jeep. I am sure you'll get a lot of attention when driving around - enjoy it! Have you already noticed what is written below the ignition switch..?

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congratulations! Solar yellow really fits your Jeep. I am sure you'll get a lot of attention when driving around - enjoy it! Have you already noticed what is written below the ignition switch..?
If you wanna be a shrinking violet, do not order a solar yellow one. I have seen many people looking at it.

No I haven't. I will have a look when I get in it a bit later.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very nice Kevin. Come on.....who put the air freshner up already??? Savour the new car smell instead!! I would be taking that 'lookers' sticker off the rear windscreen straight away.
I likes me magic tree air fresheners. I have used them for the past 32 years.

The Lookers sticker does need to go and it will be very carefully removed. I have seen many vehicles with some heating elements not working due to careless sticker removal.

Led Zeppelin sounds good with the stock speaker set up.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just passed 200 miles and had the Renegade a week. So far no issues. I have had passengers in the back and they prefer it to my previous Scenic. Even they like the Jeep. Still getting looks from children and adults alike. So far on a scale of 1 - 10, I will give it 11. Whether it will get an 11 after 6 months or so, we shall see.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
In that case Ronda you'll like floor mats, which have just arrived. I got them off Ebay UK.

The Lookers.co.uk sticker has vanished from the rear window. Came off easy enough.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.