Jeep Renegade Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,617 Posts
I agree but be wary of the moderator who doesnt like negative threads. He locked my comment that i was told by the general manager of my jeep dealership to avoid buying the renegade because he believed they would not hold their value, etc. I posted it as a note to potential buyers (like myself) but he called me a troll and contended the dealer gm was basically a no nothing blowhard.
And you made a bunch of other friend of a friend claims that amounted to trolling.

·
Super Moderator
3,617 Posts
Not! You just dont like opinion or criticism, and should resign as a moderator, if anyone is a TROLL it is you my friend, raz-o from joisy.
No, you can say YOU don't like something. What you can't say in one go is that your friend, who you say doesn't have many renegades in inventory and doesn't want to sell them said that he knows they are the biggest problem ever because reasons.

One is your personal opinion, which you are allowed to have as much as you want as long as you are polite (in my book anyway). The other is making an anonymous appeal to an informed and authoritative statement on behalf of the manufacturer form someone who might be regarded as officially representing FCA in some way while having no responsible party named. It is not acceptable, PERIOD.

That argument and statement without a named responsible party willing to back it up is DONE here. Period.

This thread is also getting locked as there is a WHOLE SUB FORUM for the purpose of this thread. Isolating issues into specific cases is more useful for searching and keeping track of an individuals issues. Especially if they are seeking help from others.

If you have an issue with the vehicle and need to post about it, post in this sub forum - http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/forum/434-jeep-renegade-problems-solutions/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.