Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend, my brother and I went up the mountain to see if the road was clear enough to take our families up for a fire some night. My friend tried a bit too hard to get through and sunk his front tires. It's a new 2016 3rd gen Tacoma with a 3" lift and Toyo at2's.

Anyways, it was the perfect opportunity to test my Warn 8000 out. Worked like a charm.

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
5th pic is awesome!

I like your wheels, btw. Did you use Plastidip?
Plastidip is a spray on paint that is removable by peeling off when you are tired of the look. Plastidip does scratch easily so sometimes it does not take long before whatever you painted looks pretty shabby. However, you can reapply or peel off if this happens. I am not sure what was used on this Jeep.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stock tires and everything!!!!!!
Right! Not even a lift yet.

I also pulled my brother out (White Tacoma) that same day. See that 5th picture I posted? He got stuck in that position. Going forward meant he'd nail his side on the Rock and he didn't have the power to reverse out so I winched him up without any assistance from him. Pretty impressive!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.