Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a 2016 Diesel Renegade. I've never had any issues with it until today when I started it up, sat to allow it to warm up a bit and it was shaking, it was like sitting on the washer in the spin cycle!

Anybody else experienced this? I can see others have had problems when it's in gear but this was parked up in neutral. No warning lights, just parking brake.

Any ideas what I should do / look out for?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Hi all,

I have a 2016 Diesel Renegade. I've never had any issues with it until today when I started it up, sat to allow it to warm up a bit and it was shaking, it was like sitting on the washer in the spin cycle!

Anybody else experienced this? I can see others have had problems when it's in gear but this was parked up in neutral. No warning lights, just parking brake.

Hello Diddlydewdrop,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your recent concern. Unfortunately due to the nature of our team we are unable to assist customers outside of the United States. However, you can reaching out to UK customer care for potential additional assistance 00 800 0 426 5337.
Laura
JeepCares

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

It's your

·
Registered
714 Posts
Hi all,

Oh boy, wait till your MOT tester gets a hold of your car and fails it at the next MOT unless you are due in for a test. (3 years from new and you are 2 months beyond that)

Right now you have an MOT failed car in the UK yet here you are happy as Larry to beggar disbelief and drive it around. Politely may I ask if your MOT is valid?

Cars are dangerous at the best of times but please ensure that any suspected vehicle defect is inspected and repaired immediately as you may be putting lifes in danger by driving the car.

Though your issue if searched for upon the forum may be directly/indirectly related, you need to accept that it is only a forum of Jeep owners and nothing to do with the Jeep manufacturer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts