Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Renegade Sport 4x4 Diesel ..... in progress... now wheels spacer 20mm. and suspension lift 1" ... work perfectly!!!! ;-)

.... all from G-Force.it >:D

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Very nice, what's next, larger tires?

Have you considered going to their extreme lift kit? or, if not, why not?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice, what's next, larger tires?

Have you considered going to their extreme lift kit? or, if not, why not?
.. the Extreme it's still in test...

.. sure next will be Renegade Alloy Wheels & bigger tires... still searching what...

:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
953 Posts
I thought I remembered reading that lifts wouldn't be possible on the Renegade because of something to do with the suspension system. Did you run into any issues or challenges in order to do the lift, or was it pretty much a run of the mill mod?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought I remembered reading that lifts wouldn't be possible on the Renegade because of something to do with the suspension system. Did you run into any issues or challenges in order to do the lift, or was it pretty much a run of the mill mod?
... Sure the Extreme maybe will need more works to do... this is the Offroad type 1" lift ready to mount... work very well... just do wheels alignement... >:D

... going down from the seat you feel immediately that it's highter.... :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what kind of spacers did you get? i heard they will wreak havoc on the hubs, especially if you do any type of off roading, any thoughts?
.. I use www.g-force.it spacers... they are with double (inside and outside) center lips 65,1, so no trouble with vibrations and perfect support....

... I use them also on JK for hard offroad... no problem....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
.. another point of view....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Reactions: Rebel

·
Registered
146 Posts
Do you know if G Force ships to the US. Seems like know one wants to come out with a spacer for lift.
IIRC, they said they do.

Honestly, I would surprised if they didn't.
I've bought parts for my old Suzuki Tracker overseas. All the transactions were drama free thanks to modern international shipping companies like DHL and Fed-EX.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.