Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Renegade Sport this past weekend. So far so great! This vehicle is exactly what I've been waiting for, 4x4 with good gas mileage. I live in Northern VA and my wife and I are very outdoorsy. We had been driving a prius and a yaris (my trade in) so this is a huge upgrade for us.

I haven't driven off road yet but I noticed that I can drive over the many potholes easily enough. I was choosing between the base model (auto) and a pretty loaded Trail Hawk. I ended up going with the base sport model. My ideal renegade would have had mysky but I didn't want to wait 4mos.

The only changes I would have liked would be the Anvil color (mine is black) and mysky, I don't need the other options.

This is a really smart vehicle from jeep, I'm glad I waited so long to trade in my car!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Awesome, congrats on getting it.

I agree, this vehicle has been long overdue from Jeep. It just took the right timing in the industry for them to make the call, after all they have whole teams dedicated to make these hundred million.... billion dollar moves.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.