Jeep Renegade Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Can you replace the running light housing the same way through the gap in the well? I have a short or something in mine. Plus my fog lights have burned the lenses some how.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Why no resolution to this, OP? Can you at least tell us which relay it is, or what wires need to be connected, or share the wiring diagram the dealer gave you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Made it to the dealer for the activation. The BCM took the flash no problem, but no fog lights. The tech found the problem. The wire harness is complete but the wires terminate in the fuse box both going in from the fogs and exiting to the BCM. He offered to fix it and connect it to the relay, but I was pressed for time and didn't have the $150 bucks. So the last step is to find the wires (he gave me a diagram) these need to be connected to the relay and everything should work. The relay is one of the 20 amp red ones in the fuse box.

Cruiser66, I believe I bought the fog light assemblies at moparamerica.com, look up coupon codes before your order they had a 20% one active.

In reference to the flash. There is a flash for both the fogs and headlights to make them LED compatible, meaning you do not need a canbus adapter to eliminate flicker and errors. I had that flash done and my LED head lights do not flicker or show errors without an adapter installed.
My dealership said I need a code to activate mine with the FLASH, but I ordered mine from rock auto... I did not see a code that they could use to input.

·
Registered
2 Posts
A forum member informed me that his Sport didn't have the driver side fog lamp wire. Perhaps different packages do not have it.

Part # 68317565AA
I thought that too... mine was attached to the windshield washer pump... long story short the connector was different and I had to buy a fog lamp jumper wire.

Attachments

41 - 44 of 44 Posts