Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts

It looks like it could be the same mule that Dr.G found.

I'm not sure that I really like the white color on the Renegade, but it would really be cool to spot one on the road to get to know how the Renegade looks in real life instead of in pictures.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Tough to say if it's the same one, I know for a fact that car makers send out a number of these for testing, so this could be one of two or many silver renegades or just the same one.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I guess this mule is in the final stage of testing. No more cow skin and not BRANDED lol.

Just imagine for those who don't kow about it looking from behind. Hey its a ??????!

·
Registered
953 Posts
I guess this mule is in the final stage of testing. No more cow skin and not BRANDED lol.

Just imagine for those who don't kow about it looking from behind. Hey its a ??????!
Yea it must look like a weird no name brand vehicle. Especially because it is not a recognizable model since its so new. I wonder exactly what they are testing now. Can't be winter testing anymore.

It'd be cool if they put up videos that showed more in depth info on the testing process.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
To onlookers, that characteristic grille gives it away as a Jeep ;)
It sure does cause well, there's nothing else it could be, that is jeeps distinctive grille after all, no one has it. Must be cool being the guys driving them and seeing people's reactions when they discover it's a jeep

·
Registered
953 Posts
What do you think the guys who drive these around do for their job. Is it a privilege to get a car and they just need you to drive it for data collection, or are these guys engineers, or just plain vehicle testers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts