Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on the website, the limited model will have 18 inch tires and latitude will have 16 inch tires. Do you think the 18 inch tires will be an option/upgrade on the latitude model? Also, any guesses what the bigger tires would do for the fuel economy?

Thanks

· Premium Member
321 Posts
Updated Feature Availability Sheet 2015 Jeep Renegade

In this thread you'll find links to the Feature Availability sheet that shows all the options for all of the trims. You may find what you're looking for in there. I am not sure what the wheel options are for the Latitude, but it should be in there.

EDIT: In the second page CalTom has included links to the PDF of the Feature Availability sheet for you!

· Registered
61 Posts
Updated Feature Availability Sheet 2015 Jeep Renegade

In this thread you'll find links to the Feature Availability sheet that shows all the options for all of the trims. You may find what you're looking for in there. I am not sure what the wheel options are for the Latitude, but it should be in there.

EDIT: In the second page CalTom has included links to the PDF of the Feature Availability sheet for you!
Thanks a lot for posting that, great resource to be bookmarked, which is what i'm going to do right now. Would be good as part of a sticky.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.