Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really interested in an Anvil TH with My Sky - Problem is it seems impossible to search and sort them out via inventory lookups online?

I guess questions are:

1. Has anyone seen My Sky at the dealership? If so on what model?

2. Any experience or thoughts about the 'sound' issues with the My Sky?

3. Is there a way to search inventory with My Sky? Maybe a transit invoice or something?

I've also seen a bunch of mixed stuff about some of the new folks that had the Renegade but had shifting problems, electrical lock issues, and steering column malfunction (one from a local guy). Was curious if anyone had any follow up on that. I mean I love seeing a 'positive vibe' thread and all, but positive vibes doesn't do anything about actual mechanical issues. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place for actual "user experience"?

· Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
I'm really interested in an Anvil TH with My Sky - Problem is it seems impossible to search and sort them out via inventory lookups online?

I guess questions are:

1. Has anyone seen My Sky at the dealership? If so on what model?

2. Any experience or thoughts about the 'sound' issues with the My Sky?

3. Is there a way to search inventory with My Sky? Maybe a transit invoice or something?

I've also seen a bunch of mixed stuff about some of the new folks that had the Renegade but had shifting problems, electrical lock issues, and steering column malfunction (one from a local guy). Was curious if anyone had any follow up on that. I mean I love seeing a 'positive vibe' thread and all, but positive vibes doesn't do anything about actual mechanical issues. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place for actual "user experience"?
My Sky is out there. My Trailhawk has it.

No major sound issues. It does tend to creak and moan and groan a bit when you first get going, but I think that's probably just expansion/contraction. Stops after a while.

Not sure you can search specifically for My Sky (it would be nice to be able to look for a specific feature, wouldn't it?), but if you search local inventory and then click on the "window sticker" for a vehicle it'll list the options. Very time consuming, obviously, and not every vehicle will have a sticker to look at. But I think that's your best bet in looking for a Renegade with My Sky.

Coming up on 2,000 miles for me and no issues to speak of.

Reactions: wootini

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's great to hear! I have a porsche 911 targa, and depending on weather, I always had a little bit of issues with wind noise and seals and such (albeit that vehicle goes a helluva lot faster). I'm interested in the Renegad as my daily driver/fun driving as the porsche isn't so great off road in SoCal.

I'll definitely see if I can view that online.

Nice to hear you haven't had any issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.