Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Spurs vs Trailblazers basketball game last night, and in one of the season ticket holder parking lots (Lot 6) there was an Anvil Trailhawk parked at the end of the lot, about 10 spaces from any other vehicle. I parked my Mojave Sand Latitude next to it, but when I got to my vehicle after the game the Trailhawk was still there. Anyone here own the 'hawk? I'll look for it/you at the next game!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Not a season ticket holder, and haven't been to a game yet this season. I've got an Anvil in Austin tho ? Go Spurs Go!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Anvil Trailhawk has been at most of the games that I've attended, so it must belong to a full-season ticket holder. They always park in the same general area (Lot 6, 2nd row from the entrance, about 10 spaces from the end near the street). I've parked next to it a few times, but the owner must take his/her time getting out of the arena after the games because when I leave the lot it is still parked there. I'll look for it again at Saturday's game against the Celtics. Go Spurs Go! I need to get a Spurs logo sticker for mine.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
The Anvil Trailhawk has been at most of the games that I've attended, so it must belong to a full-season ticket holder. They always park in the same general area (Lot 6, 2nd row from the entrance, about 10 spaces from the end near the street). I've parked next to it a few times, but the owner must take his/her time getting out of the arena after the games because when I leave the lot it is still parked there. I'll look for it again at Saturday's game against the Celtics. Go Spurs Go! I need to get a Spurs logo sticker for mine.
Perhaps it never leaves.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Here's an idea. Leave him a note on his car and get him to join the forum with us! The more, the better. It would be cool to make events for san antonio and/ or texas owners.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts