·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The G Force it 2" lift kit on the market now?
.. no it's new.... this is an upgrade of the 1" kit on sale... mine it's the first >:D

....I think soon will be available...

:ReneBlueWave:

Reactions: KyRenegade

·
Registered
90 Posts
G-force is the only one making offset rims for renegade at this time as far as I have found out
Hilltopoffroad.ca is your North American distibutor for g-force and has a sale going on for April

·
Registered
243 Posts
G-force is the only one making offset rims for renegade at this time as far as I have found out
Hilltopoffroad.ca is your North American distibutor for g-force and has a sale going on for April
Thanks for the link, I really like the wheels. Too bad shipping to the lower US tacks on a huge chunk of cash.
Try Madness Autoworks out of California
.They deal with G Force it

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks for the link, I really like the wheels. Too bad shipping to the lower US tacks on a huge chunk of cash.

I ship direct out of Italy and it's not bad as you may think.

Anyone selling G-Force does the same and we here at Hilltop are the North America distrubutor so if your intersted shoot us a email on our website we we be glad to help you out.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Gforceit but the 2.2 lift is just being tested right now
And if your looking for g-force products
Hilltopoffroad.ca is the authorized North American distributor for g-force

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.