Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 2015 renegade and am well pleased. I recently purchased at end of lease and am making some changes that I could not or would not while on lease.

I am planning on adding a spare tire. If any suggestions as to purchasing the spare kit through jeep or other provider and information on the spare kit and the possibility of placing a full size wheel and 225 R18 in the space under the back decking, I would appreciate your help.

Also want to add a hitch . . .
and looking for roof top rack that fits without interfering with sunroof. . .

I see ads for spare tire mounts on renegade liftgate, does anyone have experience with these?

Thanks for your time and help,

Kevin

·
Registered
387 Posts
Spare tire can be found at a used parts yard for cheap. Full size will fit without issue and you can get tool kit at same place as well.

·
Registered
804 Posts
… I see ads for spare tire mounts on renegade liftgate, does anyone have experience with these?

Thanks for your time and help,

Kevin
They don't mount to the liftgate; mine mounts to the rear bumper on a swing arm.

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Mr. Sig you ever think of flipping the tire over getting a gun safe that fits in the wheel well drilling a hole in it and runnng a bolt thru to mount it and the tire to the floor? Would give a great spot to store your gun that’s locked and secure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts