Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I recently bought a 20-7 renegade latitude. I wanted to see if it was possible to swap out the latitude bumper with a trail hawk bumper. Had anyone seen, heard or done this before. Any info would be helpful.

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
If it's possible then it's likely been done by a forum member. Keep watching for updates. ;)(y)

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
I am insulted :cry:

Or was that a thankyou? :unsure:

I merely tried to offer you some reassurance that members on this forum will in their own time assist you.

Not everyone sits at a PC like me. Not everyone has retired and can afford the time to sit and chat hence they reply when they can.

@JJ have a wee search of the forum if you want a quick answer to your question. :eek::oops:;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am insulted :cry:

Or was that a thankyou? :unsure:

I merely tried to offer you some reassurance that members on this forum will in their own time assist you.

Not everyone sits at a PC like me. Not everyone has retired and can afford the time to sit and chat hence they reply when they can.

@JJ have a wee search of the forum if you want a quick answer to your question. :eek::oops:;)
Oh no I’m sorry I was being genuine. I started to look around on the forum. That was a true thank you for your information.

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
Oh no I’m sorry I was being genuine. I started to look around on the forum. That was a true thank you for your information.
Many thanks JJ for the update. The written word is the hardest to understand hence my confusion. (y)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Following.

Ended up with a latitude but want a tow hitch and don’t really like the look of the aftermarkets under the bumper.

Or is there any advantage to one of those?

I just wish my bumper had the opening for the hitch.

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
It's raining here at the moment. Let me get a picture tomorrow for you as I still need a picture on a different matter for another member.

What I have tows my boat with no issues and has plenty of ground clearance.

The towbar was commercially fitted and only needed a small square cut out the bottom of the plastic bumper. If that's what they did then I have never noticed it in over 5 years.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's raining here at the moment. Let me get a picture tomorrow for you as I still need a picture on a different matter for another member.

What I have tows my boat with no issues and has plenty of ground clearance.

The towbar was commercially fitted and only needed a small square cut out the bottom of the plastic bumper. If that's what they did then I have never noticed it in over 5 years.
Pictures?

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
I already did this.

OMG, I am so sorry. I did go and take pictures of it and posted somwehere on the forum but obviously not in reply to yourself and for that I can only apologise for my lack of thought and actions.

It will be posted tomorrow, again.

A reminder has been sent to my phone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts