Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!
I just bought a 2017 Renegade, which originally resided in Guernsey and has all the speed settings (cruise control, speed limiter etc) and GPS and odometer in km not miles. I can change the central display to MPH using the button on the steering wheel, but the rest is a mystery!

I have an upgraded (pioneer) media centre and all the instructions I have found online show you how to change settings (including the clock on the dash which is an annoying 6 hours and 7 minutes out of whack!) using the media centre (is that the correct term), but I don't have those buttons on mine! I don't even know what model it is to find an online manual :-(

Any ideas anyone???
Thanks in advance
LesleyB

·
Super Moderator
2,226 Posts
Hello!

You'll need to check the model of your Pioneer unit and look up how/if it can change those settings for you.

If you can't find the model from its menu/settings then you'll have to pull the unit and check it for a serial/model number sticker.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello!

You'll need to check the model of your Pioneer unit and look up how/if it can change those settings for you.

If you can't find the model from its menu/settings then you'll have to pull the unit and check it for a serial/model number sticker.
Thanks Nev... looks like I need to pull the unit out... eeek!

·
Super Moderator
2,226 Posts
Unless it is easily identifiable from a Google image search.

Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts