Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I install a rgb led light bar with two 12 watt side lights works awesome with the rgb rings I got in the head lights .Been keeping an eye on the volts that all this is pulling should not be any issue with that. The light bar is a must at night out in the sticks don't need to hit any deer with the jeep pictures are not from today but got every button and snapped back in place today. 100 % done

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,682 Posts
Looks good! With a 160 amp alternator and a 600 amp battery you can run a ton more stuff. I think most Renegades come with them. Ours has them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right now the main bar is riged in there with black zip ties but I got the material I needed to make a bracket. So that it wont look like crap. The two 12 watt side light all I had to do was cut out some of the plastic to get them in there were everything was neat and clean.the ones in the head light were the hardest cause I had to take off the whole front.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.