Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from a big summer road trip in the Renegade Trailhawk. I logged a tad over 2400 miles over 10 days. At least 3 of those miles were serious off road (which i made another post about that experience). Spoiler.. the TH was a beast! :D

The road trip took me from Dallas, the Grand Canyon (South Rim), then up to Utah and Monument Valley. Then from Utah back through Albuquerque, to Dallas. I can happily report I had zero problems with the Renegade. It ran great on highway, dirt road or... no road. According to the dash, I averaged 26.7mpg. Not too shabby!
:nerd:

Going to try to attach a few snapshots of my Jeeps adventures...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Those pictures are incredible. I hope you post some in the gallery. Maybe the forum could have a banner on the home page with an individual's personal pictures, and you know, change it once a week, or every 2 weeks. Like "pic of the week" posted on the home page.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those pictures are incredible. I hope you post some in the gallery. Maybe the forum could have a banner on the home page with an individual's personal pictures, and you know, change it once a week, or every 2 weeks. Like "pic of the week" posted on the home page.
Thanks! I tried to find the gallery thread but couldn't.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.