Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I fly out of Dallas Tuesday to Florida to pick up a 2015 Yellow Renegade Latitude for my daughter. It has about 1800 miles on it and is loaded except for My Sky. I had a buddy go by and check it out, drive it. Just for piece of mind.

It is bitter sweet for her as she has been driving her 1948 Dodge pickup to and from school for the last 14 months. (No power anything.) She will be a Sr. and is driving more and more. She has been stealing her mom's car more often when she needs to not sweat to death. So, I decided it was time for the Jeep. This should get her through college and well into early adulthood.

With this being a used Jeep, I have no control over what comes with it but.. obviously I should have two keys, owners manual... Is there anything else they came with that I should look for ask about before I head back to Texas?

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi,

I fly out of Dallas Tuesday to Florida to pick up a 2015 Yellow Renegade Latitude for my daughter. It has about 1800 miles on it and is loaded except for My Sky. I had a buddy go by and check it out, drive it. Just for piece of mind.

It is bitter sweet for her as she has been driving her 1948 Dodge pickup to and from school for the last 14 months. (No power anything.) She will be a Sr. and is driving more and more. She has been stealing her mom's car more often when she needs to not sweat to death. So, I decided it was time for the Jeep. This should get her through college and well into early adulthood.

With this being a used Jeep, I have no control over what comes with it but.. obviously I should have two keys, owners manual... Is there anything else they came with that I should look for ask about before I head back to Texas?

Thanks,
Andy

No that should cover it. if it had mysky, it would need a key, but it's got the fixed roof so you're good

·
Registered
190 Posts
You get a printed user guide and a CD of the owners manual and other information in the owner packet. It also had the radio code in a unmarked small envelope. Code will be needed if the battery is disconnected.

The first registered owner can get complimentary owners manual and warranty by calling a number inside the front cover of the user guide.

Hope you have good luck with your purchase.

Clifton

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome! Have a safe trip and good luck. I think you'll be happy with the Renegade and there is lots of support here on this forum.

As an initiation fee, we will be requiring pics of the '48 Dodge, assuming that wasn't a typo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.