Jeep Renegade Forum banner
121 - 140 of 149 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I have a question for you guys. I just installed the Rocky Road, winch, bumper set up with the skid plate. Do you know any license plate set ups that will work with it. Trying not to make it look tacky. Would appreciate the input.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

· Registered
234 Posts
I have a question for you guys. I just installed the Rocky Road, winch, bumper set up with the skid plate. Do you know any license plate set ups that will work with it. Trying not to make it look tacky. Would appreciate the input.

Are front plates required for your state? That sucks... Should be able to bolt something on under the winch mounting plate.

· Registered
715 Posts
Safely yes they are required here in TX. I will see what I can come up with when I get home. Might use some zip ties until I get a bracket.

Ive seen a Rene somewhere with a license bracket towards the side of the front bumper..Not sure if it was using the bracket that the Jeep came with or not. I already put 4 holes in my bumper, not feeling like making 4 more if I get this bull bar

· Registered
1 Posts
RRO Bumper/Winch installed?

Has anyone that has this installed noticed any differences in handling or road manners...I had their very slick version on a GC and you could really tell the difference in even braking with the winch/bumper/brush guard installed.

· Registered
22 Posts
I have the bumper installed, no difference in handling or braking.
Hey Man, just a quick question (maybe a dumb one lol). When they installed the sliders on your BU did you lose any ground clearance along the frame right there? Or was it like they removed a piece of molding/trim and replaced it with the sliders? Looking into getting some Thanks in advance!

· Registered
22 Posts
Hey Man, just a quick question (maybe a dumb one lol). When they installed the sliders on your BU did you lose any ground clearance along the frame right there? Or was it like they removed a piece of molding/trim and replaced it with the sliders? Looking into getting some Thanks in advance!
Wait i saw the installation on toaster...amazing what a little reading will do eh? haha

· Registered
234 Posts
I have the bumper installed, no difference in handling or braking.
Yup, no difference in clearance height and the installation I basically just replacing the rocker molding.

· Registered
242 Posts
Looks like RRO may have lengthen the sliders a bit from the original build
At least on my screen, I can't tell what that picture is supposed to show. I can sorta see a rail, and there's renegade trim, but where one ends and the other begins is kind of not clear at mini-micro size with all shades of black on black.
Hope this pic doesn't upload micro size ..

Attachments

121 - 140 of 149 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.