Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm another newbee here just saying hello!
I also had the opportunity to test drive a Trailhawk today.
After all the research and reading, I was able to actually experience a drive in this vehicle.
My wife and I were impressed with the quality of both the ride and the build of this Trailhawk.
We are presently driving a Honda CRV which I felt was a very good vehicle but the Trailhawk had much better ride quality then the CRV.
I plan on keeping the CRV and adding the Trailhawk to my garage. I feel this vehicle is very well planned out and will be a great addition to the Jeep lineup.

· Registered
29 Posts
I'm another newbee here just saying hello!
I also had the opportunity to test drive a Trailhawk today.
After all the research and reading, I was able to actually experience a drive in this vehicle.
My wife and I were impressed with the quality of both the ride and the build of this Trailhawk.
We are presently driving a Honda CRV which I felt was a very good vehicle but the Trailhawk had much better ride quality then the CRV.
I plan on keeping the CRV and adding the Trailhawk to my garage. I feel this vehicle is very well planned out and will be a great addition to the Jeep lineup.
Welcome to the board, and thanks for your helpful insight! Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.