Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to adding driving lights to the rack. I ran the wires beside the windshield under the molding and under the molding on the roof rail. This took about 45 minutes to get right to make sure that the moldings would stay in place after the wires were tucked behind them. I drilled a hole to attach the relay where it is and then ran the wires for the switch behind the outside fuse box and through the grommet in the bulkhead that the clutch would be it were equipped, make sure that you do not knock the grommet out or it will be a pain to reinstall as it is behind the abs assembly and you can not get your hands in there to reinstall it. From there I ran the wires to the switch under the carpet to the floor console and installed the switch where it is, total to install was about 2.5 hours to be done right and make sure nothing was going to rub or short. I could do another one now in about 1.5 hours. The power wires are run next to and in front of the battery and attached to the nuts on the terminals.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.