Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

My name is Teague, her name is Midge, we're from San Antonio, Texas. I think what drew me to the Renegade is how much it reminds me of my first car, 1988 Montero. I just bought a 2015 Mojave Jeep Renegade Latitude 4x4. I've wanted one ever since the debut nearly 2 years ago! I finally did it! I've had a 2009 dodge charger r/t for the last few years and traded that sucker in! Merica!

I've been creeping through the forums for some ideas and most of y'all have done some minor upgrades, so to speak. But I want these! I want a 1.5 inch- 2 inch lift, bigger tires (is 31, 33 too big?), cargo basket up top, and I would like to get that trail hawk bumper! Oh and what about a trailer hitch? Will I have to put my bikes inside and suck it up? I don't want to install a hitch below the bumper. Get some beautiful tow hooks and maybe a winch. Ooo, and a tent that can go on top of the renegade? :D

I need to add some bass to the renegade though. I'm assuming I only have 4 speakers in it. Did I hear that the enclosures in the back are for a sub and amp? If so what size fits in it, are they already pre-wired? Am I able to fit a couple small speakers up on the dash?

So where are all the other Texas owners?

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm aware that this thread is old but...

I just bought my Trailhawk this last Tuesday and I'm wondering if you guys know of any trails or the like that I could take it? I live in Temple (about an hour north of Austin) but I'm willing to travel as long as it's able to be a weekend getaway.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I'm aware that this thread is old but...

I just bought my Trailhawk this last Tuesday and I'm wondering if you guys know of any trails or the like that I could take it? I live in Temple (about an hour north of Austin) but I'm willing to travel as long as it's able to be a weekend getaway.

You on FB? We have a texas owners group, search ROOT renegades of tx owners, planning on a meet july 9th. Hidden Falls is in Marble Falls, a very popular place a ton of Jeepers go to. And in Mason, Katemcy Rocks or K2 is some hardcore stuff that Patrick has been on with his Wall-e...cant remember his screen name

·
Registered
2 Posts
Total Newbie

Im just South of SA and just bought by blue renegade (Clare) on Saturday. She's still being broken in but we're excited to get her geared up for open road and some adventures!
I'm somewhat new to Jeep really other than my nephew who's an enthusiast and has 2, a cherokee and wrangler.

Aimee and Clare

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.