Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Discovered this site just in time! I have a Renegade TH coming in tomorrow and I am super excited. Like the vehicle because it has just the right combo of capabilities I need. I am an avid kayaker and camper, so the TH seems like it will get me everywhere I need to go. I have already read a ton of posts and I hope to share adventures and upgrades with everyone as they take place!:laugh:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Congratulations on your new Trailhawk.

I won't likely use my car to its full capacity and bought it because I really liked the looks of it. The Glacier Metalic with the Trailhawk red "bits," black roof, and Trailhawk wheels sealed the deal for me.

Of course that doesn't mean I won't every take it off-road. ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What part of South Carolina? I am in Charleston and I don't think there's any Trailhawks in town.
Hmmm!!! I live in Goose Creek at the moment. I happened to go to a dealer in North Charleston who brought one in from Concord NC. Nice to find someone near me

·
Registered
370 Posts
HTML:
Hmmm!!! I live in Goose Creek at the moment. I happened to go to a dealer in North Charleston who brought one in from Concord NC. Nice to find someone near me
I saw your Omaha orange Trailhawk at Hendrick Jeep in North Charleston late yesterday. I had to have my Fiat 500L towed there as my check engine light came on. You got a nice looking set of wheels. Congrats.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, you must have been there right when we picked it up, we didn't finish the paperwork till 7. I already love this thing, were you planning on getting one?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Thanks, you must have been there right when we picked it up, we didn't finish the paperwork till 7. I already love this thing, were you planning on getting one?
Yes that is the plan. As I mentioned earlier I had to have my Fiat 500L towed there as a check engine light came on. It was just a minor update that they had to do. I saw you and your little lady walking out to your car right as I was leaving. Took them a while to put me into a Fiat loaner car as I got there after the service department had closed.

I picked up my 500L after work today. It's a nice car but the interior is a whiteish color and is a pain in the rear end to keep clean. I also have concerns about the clutch in my 500L which is why I will more than likely get an automatic when I trade for a Renegade. It uses the same engine and the same clutch.

For me I am going to wait until they come out with the glass roof version. I have had 2 different General Managers of 2 different Jeep dealerships tell me that Jeep will bring the glass roof to the USA in less than a years time. They both told me they got this from Jeep management. So I sit back and wait for that to happen, let them work out the bugs and I give em time to come out with incentives.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh ok cool. Yeah I heard about the glass roof too, that's gonna be awesome to see how that turns out. My wife's been driving mine more than me so I may have to get her one too and I know she would love something like that. Small world haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.