Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a topic raised a while ago regarding ways to silence the chiming of the seatbelt.

Without raising a discussion on the positive and negative safety implications of such actions I would like to offer you a view of my latest purchase at a cost of £1.19 and they fit perfectly to the Jeep renegade. It can be bought at:

Click the link to see where I bought it

seat belt.JPG

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Renegade, Latitude, 2.4L 4x4, black, 9 speed automatic, MySky
115 Posts
Here are my babies!

I got these for my fat dog who often rides shotgun. I found they also are nice at campgrounds where it’s rare you’ll go over 15mph. However, I’d never trust them in an accident. The metal for the buckle is pathetically soft and would surely send you flying thru the windshield.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent Jeepatron (y) (y) (y)

I do agree with your reasoning behind their use and reasons why. My inserts will only be used on a beach for launching and recovering the boat.

Like you, safety is always observed and FatDog can bark all day long through an open window. :D

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Renegade, Latitude, 2.4L 4x4, black, 9 speed automatic, MySky
115 Posts
Excellent Jeepatron (y) (y) (y)

I do agree with your reasoning behind their use and reasons why. My inserts will only be used on a beach for launching and recovering the boat.

Like you, safety is always observed and FatDog can bark all day long through an open window. :D
puddleplasher, I’ve been meaning to tell you something about your boat!

My father used to tow his boat in his Jeep Liberty. Everything was fine for a while, until it started eating through the transmissions like it just woke up at 2 a.m. and was looking for some kitchen snacks. It snuck up on him, so I hope the same thing doesn’t sneak up on you!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats just me in my male menopause phase when my bladder is too weak to hold in a cup of tea after 10pm. 2am sees me peeing for the world and feeding the cats which act like Gremlins after any mid-night feast :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts