Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up some seat covers from FH Seat Covers on Amazon. They were $47 for full back and front coverage. Im pretty rough on seat materials, getting into the car covered in dirt or mud. These slid on and secured pretty easy. We'll see how durable they are. But at that price, i wasn't too worried. They're washable, which is nice. And don't look bad! They're pretty comfortable as well and have a mesh center. I'll report back if they disintegrate in a week. lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
They seem form fitting. Nice design. Do they have the slit openings for the air bags?
Also are these them?

TS

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How funny, I was just looking at the red ones!! Were they difficult to put on?
So far I've only installed the front. They were super easy. Took me about 10min each. They come with a paper which has a link to video instructions. I only needed to watch them once.

The reason I have no installed the back seat covers is in one of the reviews, someone said they were magnets to dog hair. Since my dog rides with me a lot, I already have a sheet i throw over the seats when she rides along. I can easily take it out and shake it off.

·
Registered
181 Posts
From what I can tell, the back seats are 60/40?
I have the rear arm rest so these wouldn't work for me....but I like them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.